What we Believe
God loves the people of the world, even though they are sinful, rebel against Him and do not deserve His love. He sent Jesus, His Son, to love the unlovable and save the ungodly.
By His suffering and death as the substitute for all people of all time, Jesus purchased and won forgiveness and eternal life for them. Those who hear this Good News and believe it have the eternal life that it offers. God creates faith in Christ and gives people forgiveness through Him.
The Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, in which He reveals His Law and His Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ. It is the sole rule and norm for Christian doctrine.
Who is Jesus?
No one else has influenced history as He has.
- Jesus is the Son of God. Old Testament prophets spoke of His coming and described the eternal and life-changing impact He would have.
- Jesus is both God and man. He stilled the seas and walked on water. With a touch of His hand, He cured incurable diseases. He restored life to those who had physically died.
- Jesus personifies love. He paid the ultimate price so that we could live with Him forever. He sees us through the eyes of love.
- He loves us in spite of every hurtful thought, every harmful word, and every wrongful action. These are all a result of sin, which contaminates everything we do. It is behind every broken home, every empty life, every infirmity, every damaged emotion, every sorrow and grief. And as the Bible says, the end result of sin is death (Rom. 6:23). But Jesus Himself was sinless; only He could pay the penalty for our sins.
- Because of his love He suffered, died, and rose again.
- We are forgiven. All who believe in Jesus are guaranteed eternal life with Him in heaven.
Why did Jesus do this? Because Jesus is love.
Pastor: Rev. Ron Holling
what we do
Pastor Shauen, Krista, Josiah, Elijah & Isaiah Trump
LCMS Missionaries to Kenya & Tanzania
David & Barbara Bush
LCMS Missionaries to Macau
Donations sent to:
Donations sent to:
40718 Highway E16